Everybody needs somebody, and especially so for a recovering addict.
Providing post-formal rehabilitation is important components for one’s recovery process. What it means to them:
- A friend is available at all times
- The community/church is supportive of your recovery
- You are never alone in your walk to complete recovery
- You are empowered and enabled in your recovery
- Knowing that God is with you at all times
Aftercare & Support
With adequate aftercare and support in a positive environment, the chances of relapse is greatly reduced. Malaysian CARE runs 2 halfway homes (Rumah Petros for men and Rumah Kepercayaan for women) in the Klang Valley and partners with churches in starting community homes.
You can be a friend, a buddy, a volunteer, or even partner with us in the area of fundraising, prayer or encourage your church to help begin and maintain community homes.
For more information, please contact Sam Lim at 03-9212 0162 ext 601 or firstname.lastname@example.org